Michelle Lindsay for Dartmouth-Cole Harbour
Michelle Lindsay is running to be your Dartmouth-Cole Harbour member of Parliament in Ottawa. The People's Party is Canada's newest and most honest federal party: willing to boldly address the important issues without the usually debilitating weakness of extreme political correctness.
If you want a strong voice in Ottawa to represent truth, strength, and the values of Dartmouth and Cole Harbour residents, then Michelle is your choice!
Among Michelle's greatest concerns are:
- Degradation of our fundamental freedoms of conscience and expression
- Sagging quality and efficiency of our medical system
- Need for balanced budgets and responsible fiscal management that doesn't pander to ideologically motivated equity initiatives or climate alarmism
- Need to tell the truth and a government that works for the people
- Eliminate prioritization of specific groups in Canada (fairness for all).
- The Nova Scotia PPC candidates put on a press conference to meet the media August 29, 2019
- We had a meet & greet booth at the SWITCH Dartmouth event August 25, 2019
- Visiting Parliament Hill in Ottawa August 23, 2019
- Nova Scotia candidates attend first national People’s Party Conference in Gatineau, QC August 20, 2019
- Michelle attends CARP Nova Scotia Summer Special in Dartmouth August 8, 2019
- Michelle and other NS candidates march in Natal Day Parade August 6, 2019