Michelle Lindsay for Dartmouth-Cole HarbourMichelle Lindsay is running to be your Dartmouth-Cole Harbour member of Parliament in Ottawa. The People’s Party is Canada’s newest and most honest federal party: willing to boldly address the important issues without the usually debilitating weakness of extreme political correctness.
If you want a strong voice in Ottawa to represent truth, strength, and the values of Dartmouth and Cole Harbour residents, then Michelle is your choice!
Michelle’s greatest priorities are:
- Fight to guarantee our fundamental freedoms of conscience and expression.
- Reverse the trends of sagging quality and efficiency of our medical system.
- Push for balanced budgets and responsible fiscal management that doesn’t bow to ideologically motivated equity initiatives or climate alarmism.
- Tell the truth, and ensure the government works for the people.
- Eliminate prioritization of specific groups in Canada
(fairness for all).
Take a look at our candidates in Nova Scotia (Meet the Press, August 29th)
- Max comes to Halifax October 11, 2019
- We start putting up our signs around town! September 24, 2019
- The Nova Scotia PPC candidates put on a press conference to meet the media August 29, 2019
- We had a meet & greet booth at the SWITCH Dartmouth event August 25, 2019
- Visiting Parliament Hill in Ottawa August 23, 2019
- Nova Scotia candidates attend first national People’s Party Conference in Gatineau, QC August 20, 2019
- Michelle attends CARP Nova Scotia Summer Special in Dartmouth August 8, 2019
- Michelle and other NS candidates march in Natal Day Parade August 6, 2019
- Michelle attends the Walton Days parade with local candidate Matt Southall for Kings-Hants July 28, 2019
- Website official launch June 30, 2019